Dyslexia Services and Assessment for Businesses and Organisations
We offer support to businesses and organisations including work place assessment, staff training and awareness of various conditions such as dyslexia and attention difficulties. We can help you create a healthy workplace that is dyslexia friendly and more productive.
Francine Garnier is experienced in working with adults in employment who have a variety of needs, including dyslexia, dyscalculia, dyspraxia, attention and concentration difficulties, visual and hearing impairments.
Brighouse Dyslexia Centre offers the following services to businesses and organisations….
- Carrying out diagnostic work place assessments either at Brighouse Dyslexia centre, or at the clients work place.
- On site training and coaching for employees with Specific Learning Difficulties including dyslexia.
- Support for employers with advice on reasonable adjustments and legal obligations.
- Liaison with HR/Occupational Health managers.
- Staff training on dyslexia awareness.
- Consultancy services to employers.
“By creating a dyslexia friendly workplace, employers are more likely to reduce stress, staff turnover and sick leave of the workforce, as well as improving motivation and loyalty.”